Friday, November 18, 2011

This just in from David Gerstein:

[To help fund some upcoming research trips, I need to sell an item that I've long been fond of, but have never had the room to properly display: Dick Kinney's scribbles to the first Fethry Duck story, S 64008 "The Health Nut." ["Paperino e il fanatico igienista"] These are the pages that I've republished in Egmont's Dick Kinney/Al Hubbard Hall of Fame volume in Norway and Germany, as well as in Sweden's Kalle Anka - Den Kompletta Årgången 1965-02. Some have also been on my blog here.

And now here's the eBay auction, which I've just launched.

4 comments:

Mark Sonntag said...

Nice, it's always sad to have to sell a treasured item, I'm finding myself having to start culling stuff if I want to finish making my short film. But then I'm reminded of Walt selling his beloved Moon Roadster to finish Steamboat Willie.

Didier Ghez said...

Just always remember to keep high resolution scans of all the documents you are selling and to make multiple copies of those scans to preserve them.

ramapith said...

Done and done! I had Fethry himself run the scanner—damn, big mistake. I've lost a scanner bulb, fried an electric outlet, and now my entire apartment smells like cooked cabbage (long story).

Mark Sonntag said...

I won't be selling the good stuff (Disney).