Saturday, October 10, 2026


VOLUNTEER NEEDED IN KIEL, GERMANY

When you conduct Disney research, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.

A few weeks ago, I had the joy of locating the first issue of a newsletter released by the British Disney office in 1937,1938 and 1939. I also found out that 6 issues had been released in total.

I thought that I would be able to locate the 5 other issues at the British Library but I learned yesterday that they are not there.

I won once, I lost once.

There are very few options remaining to locate those 5 missing issues. One avenue to explore goes through the ZBW institution in Kiel, Germany.

I am therefore looking for a volunteer who would be willing to conduct some research for me there. If you are in or near Kiel, could you please drop me a line at didier.ghez@gmail.com ?

No comments: