Thursday, September 20, 2018

I finally had a chance to browse the new Disneyland book by Chris Nichols and wanted to correct what I said about it a few days ago.

The book is an absolute beauty and, when it comes to the text, Chris really did his homework. So the question is, is the book presenting enough visual documents to be worth buying? From my standpoint, the answer is a clear yes. At first sight, I would say that I found that about 30% of the visual documents are photos or pieces of concept art that I had never seen before. I especially loved some pieces by Rolly Crump and some concept art of Adventures Thru Inner Space, as well as some beautiful black and white photos of Fantasyland. I am glad that I will finally get a physical copy of the book in two weeks. I consider it a "must have".

No comments: