Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I was stuck in Buenos Aires over the weekend due to some air controllers' strike in Argentina, but I am now back in Miami.

The upside was that I was able to work on They Drew As They Pleased - Volume 3 and on Walt's People - Volume 18.

The first one of those books will be released in September 2017, the second much earlier: by the end of July 2016.

Closer still on the horizon are two books from Theme Park Press that I helped edit, which will be released by the end of this month:

Animator on Horseback, the autobiography of Mel Shaw (after 11 years of efforts to make this happen) and B-1st, a beautiful children's book written and designed by Woolie Reitherman and Retta Scott at the start of World War I, which will be published for the first time 75 years later!

No comments: