Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I am back from a very brief business trip to Milan (for those of you who emailed me yesterday, apologies for the delay in answering). While in Italy, I picked up the latest of the great I Maestri Disney series. I love Alberto Becattini's and Luca Boschi's articles they contain about the Italian masters of Disney comics. This series is the equivalent of the Walt Disney Treasures when it comes to comics.

While I came back home, I cheked my collection and realized that I was missing issues 24, 33 and 34. Would an Italian reader of the blog be able to help me? I would really like to buy those. (I also have two copies of issues 27 and 28 if anyone is interested in a trade).

5 comments:

Francesco said...

Great series, yes. I don't have the issues you need handy, but in case you can't get ahold of them soon just drop me a line and I'll keep my eyes open at the next comic fairs I'll go to. I already have some MDs to buy for other non-Italian friends, so it wouldn't be a problem for me to add some issues to the wish list.

Didier Ghez said...

Thanks Francesco.

Anonymous said...

B-b-but... gawrsh! I thought OUR series was the equivalent of the WALT DISNEY TREASURES when it came to comics!

• http://tinyurl.com/2f56zt
• http://tinyurl.com/223r36

(Not to say that we Gemstoners don't love the Italians' MAESTRI DISNEY books, though... they were one of our inspirations!)

Didier Ghez said...

David,
Obviously they are too and even more clearly. By the way: when will Volume 2 be released?

Anonymous said...

It'll hopefully be in the shops next week or the week after. (Would have been next week for sure, but there was a minor printing defect we had to clear up...)