Best Disney history books of 2009
This has become a tradition. Here is my top-6 list of the Disney history books that were released in 2009 (excluding Walt's People, of course).
1. South of the Border with Disney: Walt Disney and the Good Neighbor Program 1941-1948 by JB Kaufman
2. The Colors of Mary Blair published by the Museum of Contemporary Art of Tokyo
3. Walt Disney Animation Studios The Archive Series: Animation edited by Lella Smith
4. Le Livre de la Jungle by Pierre Lambert
5. Wally Boag The Clown Prince of Disneyland by Wally Boag and Gene Sands
6. Hippo in a Tutu: Dancing in Disney Animation by Mindy Aloff