Sunday, December 07, 2008



We are back from India. Frankly, although we were extremely far from Mumbay, it wasn't the most relaxing trip we ever spent. I had never been to India (my wife Rita had 12 years ago) and I found the experience overwhelming. Beautiful - often stunning - temples and palaces, fascinating from a cultural perspective but way too cahotic from my point of view. I thought that Latin America and Mozambique had prepared me for environments that are not as structured as Europe, but they had not. Don't get me wrong: I do not regret the trip but it was by far the toughest vacation we have experienced to this day. The next one will have to take place in a very relaxing setting.

And now back to our usual programming with quite a few important links you may have missed while I was away:


- Home (Page) Again by Michael Barrier (November 25, 2008)
- The Hilberman File by Michael Barrier (December 1, 2008)

No comments: