Friday, February 15, 2008

I am back from Barcelona and the best surprise I found upon my return was the fact that Michael Barrier had released the James Bodrero interview. Needless to say, this made my day, my week, or even my year. Reading an unpublished interview by Michael Barrier or Milt Gray is always a treat. It becomes even better when the artist they interview was both one of the key players at the Studio and had never been interviewed before. Thanks Mike!

I believe you might also want to check out today:

- The Song of the South Premiere by Wade Sampson
- Toon Tuesday: Disney's "B" Movie by Floyd Norman
- Liberty magazine tax cover - original art by David Lesjak
- U.S. Navy Airborne Electronics by David Lesjak
And a lot of new posts on Vintage Disney Collectibles by David Lesjak.

1 comment:

Ward Jenkins said...

That's JP Miller with James Bodrero in that pic.