Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Friday, February 10, 2017
Thursday, February 09, 2017
Wednesday, February 08, 2017
Tuesday, February 07, 2017
Monday, February 06, 2017
[DHI 035 - Project Spring
In the early 1960s, Walt Disney explored building a tourist attraction in Monterey, California. The story of that never-built project on the DHI Podcast.
Friday, February 03, 2017
- A celebration of the Main Street Electrical Parade’s 45th anniversary, as it returns to its original home at Disneyland Park
- The wonder and beauty of Disneynature’s newest film, Born in China
- A peek at what’s to come during the 25th anniversary of Disneyland Paris
- Eleven cool experiences you may not have known about at Walt Disney World Resort
- A look inside the newly renovated Walt Disney Animation Studios headquarters
Thursday, February 02, 2017
In the early 1930s, Disney was first represented in Australia (on the Consumer Products side) by the company John Sands Ltd.
In February 1935, Walt Disney Enterprises established a subsidiary in Sidney and soon after contracted Mr. W.R. Granger, former Sales and Promotion Manager at John Sands, to run it.
Wednesday, February 01, 2017
[Five years after Disneyland opened, Walt explored building a series of micro parks across the country, parks roughly three to four acres in size and filled with Fantasyland-style attractions for kids. The story of these never-built micro parks, known inside the company as Project Satellite, on the DHI Podcast.
GooglePlay: http://tinyurl.com/jurtey3 ]